Co-Parenting, High Conflict Parenting, Anger Classes current Schedule below. These are smaller groups for quality experience as most around San Diego are 12-15 we are at most 6-8
Wednesday – 7:00 PM High Conflict Co-Parenting Group / Class
Monday – 7:00 PM SPANISH High Conflict Co-Parenting Class / Group
10640 Scripps Ranch Blvd, STE 101, San Diego, CA 92131
at FamilyCounselingSanDiego.com, Inc,
CALL NOW to get your space as space is limited.
We offer 2 ways to pay for these 10 x – 90 minute classes.
- The first package is a one time payment of $400.00 that is $40 per class
- The second package allows you to make 2 payments of $450 which is $45 per. The first payment is due at registration and the second payment will be billed to your credit card 4 weeks later.
- You can pay by the class for $50 per class.
IF UNEMPLOYED OR ON DISABILITY WE HAVE A REDUCED RATE MOST COME INTO OFFICE FOR INTAKE TO GET ASSESSED AND TO DISCUSS THE LOWER COST PROGRAM.
We can work with your financial situation to help make it possible to keep the judge and court happy. It is your responsibility to pay on-time so we can write you letter of completion to the court.
Giving you an idea of what to expect when you go to court or mediation and give you strategies to get the best results.The High Conflict PARENTING CLASS Diversion Program is recognized in many jurisdictions Nationally and Mr. Walter Patrick Martin, LMFT is an expert in helping parents through this most difficult time. The High Conflict Diversion Program is designed to help change the circumstances of high conflict divorce and custody battles by:
- Providing ways to distance yourself from the other parent and disengage from the habits that keep you stuck in the conflict.
- Helping you understand that the other parent can only come into your life if you allow it.
- Teaching you how to communicate with the other parent without having to ever have a conversation or argument.
- Teaching you ways to set boundaries so the other parent does not push your button as much as now. Learning new ways to ID triggers when overwhelmed such that you maintain control better and decrease arguments around your child.
- Helping you understand the courts so you aren’t in fear of what the court might or might not do.